- This event has passed.
Akshaya Tritiya: Dharma Way & Auspicious Timings
Most important Dharmas you can do on Akshaya Tritiya are
Glorify the Supreme Lord who appeared as Parasurama
Recite 18 chapters of Bhagavad-gita
Offer Oblations to the Forefathers
Annadana – Distribute Prasadam (Spiritual Food Offered to Lord)
Akshaya Tritiya: Auspicious Timings
This year on Akshaya Tritiya, the Auspicious Timings – Muhurats for buying gold, vehicle, property or any other precious items are as follows:
Shubh Mahurat: 6.23 AM – 9.30 AM
Shubh Mahurat: 11.04 AM – 12.38 PM
Shubh Mahurat: 3.45 PM – 6.53 PM
Shubh Mahurat: 8.19 PM – 12.38 AM
Akshaya Tritiya or Akha Teej is considered to be as auspicious as any other major Hindu festival in India. Akshaya Tritiya is celebrated on the third day of the bright fortnight in the month of Vaishakha (vaisakha sukla paksa tritiya). aksaya (sanskrit) means inexhaustible, that which never deteriorates. It is considered to be the good day to start a new venture You can buy something significant, and most importantly, the best or muhurta day to get married. All over the country, this day is considered auspicious for buying gold jewellery too. But, that is not all! This day holds a more important cultural and religious significance than just that.
Akshay Tritiya: Its Importance in the Hindu Tradition
- People celebrate Akshaya Tritiya as the birthday of Lord Parshuram who is considered the sixth avatar (incarnation) of Lord Vishnu.
- It is also believed that Treta Yug had begun on Akshaya Tritiya.
- Indian tradition says that the holy river Ganga descended to Earth on Akshaya Tritiya.
- The great sage Ved Vyas began to compose Mahabharat on this day. Mahabharat was penned down by Lord Ganesha.
- Draupadi Cheer Haran had happened on Akshaya Tritiya Day. Lord Krishna had made her clothes never ending.
- The childhood friend of Lord Krishna, Sudama, was freed by the Lord on Akshaya Tritiya.
- Kuber had prayed to Lord Shiva on Akshaya Tritiya in Shivapuram and he got back his lost riches and prosperity.
- In the state of Orissa, people begin to prepare the Rath for Rath Yatra on Akshaya Tritiya.
- Pandavas were presented with Akshaya Patra by Lord Krishna on Akshaya Tritiya Day. The food never got over in this utensil.
- Akshaya Tritiya is also of great importance in Jain religion. This is a pious day because Jains end their fast of 8 days (Athai) – Varshi Tap Parana on this day.
Wish you All the best and celebrate Akshaya Tritiya for your shopping and expansion plans. & also to do lots of Godly work and get blessed